Find Your Own Pins On Pinterest



Pintesrest announced a new search feature. It is very useful to find your own pins on pinterest. Previously we faced an issue is not possible to find our own pins while searching. It shows all pins related to the search terms. Now two options are “All pins” and “Just my pins” presented under “show pins from” in left side after searching. We can easily find the own pins for search terms by choosing “Just my pins” option.

Posted By


Susanna Michale

Thanks for reading my post. This is Susanna Michale basically from United Kingdom. I likes to participate as blogger in the web sites related to application development, technology, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and mobiles. I have a responsibility role to work as senior software engineer in agriya, a leading clone scripts developer worldwide. Follow on Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment